REWRITE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES. DON’T FORGET TO KEEP THE MEANING THE SAME
1. There was a problem in the computer system so nobody connected to the net.
Nobody______________________________________________________________. ( because of )
2. Jack Nicholson hasn’t given an interview for seven months.
The last time ________________________________________________________.
3. Despite being very tired, Kerem finished the reports on time.
4. It wan’t necessary for them to bring so many books, but they did.
They ________________________________________________ so many books. ( needn’t )
5. Meg Ryan hasn’t taken part in a film for two years.
It’s _______________________________________ since she took part in a film.
6. Kate can’t find a good job because he is not qualified enough.
7. She hadn’t thought the match would be so exciting.
The match________________________________________ she had thought. ( more )
8. I’m sorry I couldn’t make the reservations on time.
I wish ___________________________________________________________.
9. The government must find a solution to the water problem or else we’ll run out of water.
10. It’s been months since I last saw my sister.
11. ” Let’s rent a DVD “, she said.
She suggested ______________________________________________________.
12. She regrets not learning to drive.
She wishes ________________________________________________________.
13. I’m sure that wasn’t Ekrem we saw. He’s in Texas.
We can’t __________________________________________________________.
14. She finds my accent difficult to understand. ( difficulty )
She has ___________________________________________________________.
15. Football doesn’t interest Aylin a lot. ( interested )