Fill in the blanks with just, already or yet.
1) I want to watch TV, but I haven’t finished writing the sales report ___________.
2) A: Where is Taner?
B: He has __________ arrived. He is having a shower.
3) Have you seen the new film of Demi Moore __________?
4) I don’t want to eat anything. I’ve ___________eaten two cheeseburgers.
5) Although they’re playing very well, they haven’t scored a goal _________.
6) Look! He has __________crashed that lorry.
KEY: 1.yet 2. just 3. yet 4. already 5. yet 6.just