PARAPHRASING PRESENT PERFECT SENTENCES
Complete each sentence keeping the meaning the same.
1. He became a dogwalker five years ago.
He ______________________________ten years.
2. They visited their uncle two months ago.
They ___________________________ two months.
3. She has been a vet for eight years.
4. Alex hasn’t scored a goal for 3 weeks.
The last time _____________________________3 weeks ago.
5. We have never been to Athens before.
It’s the __________________________________ Athens.
6. I have never watched such an exciting match.
It’s _________________________________ever watched.
7. Roberto Carlos has never worked with such a friendly coach.
He’s ___________________________________ever worked.
8. She’s never eaten such a delicious cake.
9. I’ve never driven such a fast car.
10. I’ve never seen such a lazy student.
KEY: 1. …..has been a dog walker for ten years.
2. ….haven’t visited their uncle for two months.
3. She became a vet 8 years ago.
4. The last time Alex scored a goal was three weeks ago.
5. It’s the first time we’ve been to Athens.
6. It’s the most exciting match I’ve ever watched.
7. He’s the most friendly coach Carlos has ever worked.
8. It’s the most delicious cake she has ever eaten.
9. It’s the fastest car I’ve ever driven.
10. He’s the laziest student I’ve ever seen.